Fingerpicking Thumb Approach 3

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Fingerpicking Thumb Approach 3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kovacsmeli

Hello! I am a newbie so don’t know much, sorry for the silly questions 🙂 In Fingerpicking Thumb Approach Exercise 3, at the end of the 2. bar, what are you doing with your left hand? When it seems you sweep up the neck. (Sheet writes there C E – CE.)

Also at this lesson, shall I know from the sheet that I have to pull off my left finger and not to use my right tumb, ot is it just the technically easier way? Like at the first part after strumming C, from B to A.

Andrew
    Keymaster

In Fingerpicking Thumb Approach Exercise 3, at the end of the 2. bar, what are you doing with your left hand? When it seems you sweep up the neck. (Sheet writes there C E – CE.)

Just something I do, sort of to help keep time. You can ignore this.

Also at this lesson, shall I know from the sheet that I have to pull off my left finger and not to use my right tumb, ot is it just the technically easier way? Like at the first part after strumming C, from B to A.

Pull-offs and hammer-ons are signified with an arch connecting the notes. So in this bar, the PO happens on beats: & (of 1) 2 and 3 &.

null

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.