Fly Me to the Moon – fingerstyle

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Fly Me to the Moon – fingerstyle

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aukritesp01
    Participant

Hi there. My name is Bes from the UK. I’ve practiced by myself for almost 2 months. I would be more than happy if you guys give me some advice for improvement and tell me which course I should start from.
    Many thanks,
    Bes

Andrew
    Keymaster

Bes, that was awesome! My best advice is to keep doing what you’re doing. It’s obv working!!

As far as where to go in your studies, take a look at this page. It’ll give you a bunch of ideas on creating a practice schedule based off your interests. Let me know if you have any questions 🙂

richo_uke
    Participant

Bes, I like the way you play and even more the way you smile while playing…. GREAT.
    I can’t give you no advice as you play better than me…

gi_gi_
    Participant

Two months?! Please say you play another acoustic instrument. That was great. Congrats.

robinboyd
    Participant

Great job! I have not advice either because you play at least as well as I do, and I’ve been playing for 8 years now

surferjay
    Participant

One of my top 3 jazz standards that I would love to play and you absolutely nailed it! For two months progress that’s insane, very impressive.

Maybe try Autumn Leaves next or Girl Ipanema they sound awesome on the Uke. 🙂

aukritesp01
    Participant

Thanks Andrew! I still look at the fundamental course if I miss something. Anyway, I prefer practice from the song I like. I’d be more than happy if you suggest some specific lessons from particular courses so I can go straight to them.

aukritesp01
    Participant

Thanks for your kind words!

aukritesp01
    Participant

Thanks for your suggestions! I’ll try them soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.