Funny uke accessories

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear Funny uke accessories

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

What kind of uke related accessories have y’all acquired? For my birthday, I received my profile picture, my cat playing the uke, on a shirt. I think it’s hilarious.

becky7777
    Participant

Happy belated birthday btw! 😁 The shirt’s awesome!

The only funny thing that was given to me, that’s now music related is a little plastic blue cat about the size of a guitar pick that came from a gumball machine. I keep it in my pick/accessory bag so if anyone takes it out I can run with the “Who let the cat out of the bag?” jokes.

robinboyd
    Participant

I love the T-shirt. I only have my UAS virus T-shirt, but I can’t find it right now.

miztaken
    Participant

My “Dr Seuss” style t-shirts. I ended up with two because we thought one was lost in the mail.
    (Unfortunately cannot fit them at present thanks to retiring and Covid restrictions).
    And my ukulele mug… it has 13 ukes on it so that is my UAS limit (only one to go 😀 ).

kanae926
    Participant

Other than my UAS that I’ve managed to get under control, I have 11 uke-themed shirts (4 of which are RC101). None personalized with my cat, unfortunately. Cute shirt, Lisa!! Happy belated birthday. 🙂

What I really want is a Uke Republic mug but the one I’ve been eyeing is $30 and I can’t bring myself to actually get it. I already have a mug obsession as it is and the last thing I need is another one, especially for $30. Haha. I wonder what shipping would be just for the mug. I’ll have to wait until I need strings or something so I’m not ordering just the mug by itself…

-K

lisadmh
    Participant

I also have a mug from a festival I went to and a couple other t-shirts. Plus I got a uke mask, lol. I love the fun gear you guys have! Dr Seuss is particularly funny.

kanae926
    Participant

I want a uke mask!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.