Hello from Germany!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Germany!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johanna2509
    Participant

I never really introduced myself, but now that I signed up for premium membership (a gift for my 21st birthday from my boyfriend :)) I think it’s time to do a proper introduction. I started playing ukulele last year in December, I actually don’t know how this awesome tiny instrument got my attention. However, one day I went to the local grocery store, but the ukulele they offered sounded so bad and the quality was just awful. So I decided to spend some more money and bought the luna concert uke.
    And since April I am participating in the monthly challenges 🙂 I am having so much fun and it makes me so happy. The ukulele also helps reducing and handling stressful times in university and in general.
    I’m glad I found this website and the community!

nthibode

Nice to meet you, Johanna! The ukulele makes me so happy too 🙂

Whereabouts in Germany are you? I’m Canadian but my mom is from Germany (so I’m half!). Her entire family still lives there, in the Black Forest/Berghaupten/Offenburg/Ortenberg/Schutterwald areas.

Cheers!

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi officially Johanna. I can relate to using the uke for stress relief. I have one next to my desk so that I can stop and strum when I get stressed.

johanna2509
    Participant

@nthibode I’m living in Hesse, in the Odenwald region near Darmstadt/Frankfurt am Main. The Black Forest is a beautiful area, I was there once in Todtnau/Feldberg in winter to learn snowboarding 🙂

It’s kinda magical how the ukulele makes people happy all over the world 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.