Hello from Idaho

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Idaho

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bcaruthers04

Hello Everyone!

My name is Bryan and I live in Nampa, Idaho (just outside of Boise). I bought my Cordoba 15CM Concert Ukulele back in 2017, but never put much effort into learning to play it. I am looking forward to finally learning to play and to learning from everyone.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Bryan! Glad you found us 🙂 If you ever need help on the lessons, I’m always around.

miztaken
    Participant

Hi Bryan, welcome!
    I went to Boise, Idaho a few years ago for a scrapbooking weekend – from Sydney, Australia!!!!

Have fun learning, and use all Andrew’s competition feedback tips to quietly improve your own playing – they allow you to learn more technique whilst skulking in the background 🙂

lyndallk
    Participant

Hey, miztaken! I’m also in Sydney! Watched the storm come in last night from the Opera House. Was spectacular. But alas, never been to Idaho!

And welcome Bryan. I think you will like this site. Not only because there are lots of options, and the lessons are great, with good feedback from the teachers. But also there’s quite the community here at rockclass 101

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by lyndallk.
    miztaken
    Participant

Hi @lyndallk – I knew you were in Sydney (North side if I remember right).
    We are Hobbits from the Shire (we consider ourselves the only Shire, the others are imposters with no bridges to keep out invaders from the North 😀 ).
    The storms were a little disappointing this side – but watching the BOM radar has kept me entertained 🙂

(Sorry Bryan, hogging your intro…)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.