Hello from Indonesia

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Indonesia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pandansarianom
    Participant

Hello everyone 🙂
    I have been learning uke since March 2021. Then, I realise that I look like ‘a robot’ because I play uke just follow the chords that I never know where they from 😀 I used to follow many patreons but they just give chord charts. I really want to know what behind.

One day, I stucked on RockClass101.com, click, scroll, repeat… I thought that I found what the place to learn here because when so many questions about uke that stuck in my head, RockClass101.com seems can figure out my problems 😀
    Finally, I signed up for premium membership.
    Yeayyy!!! After been thinking what web I should follow to enhance my skill.

I wish I were right 😀

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome @pandansarianom and thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it!

I’d recommend starting here. That page helps you figure out where to start with our lessons 🙂

Let me know if you have any questions on the lessons. Always happy to help!

leb397
    Participant

@pandansarianom Welcome – I am also a member for only a few years. When I joined I was a first time UKE player and searched for a website that would TEACH more than – just a tab song. RC101 has amazing lessons that teach many techniques and some music theory. Go at your own pace and the library of songs is amazing. The community of people is so supportive and Andrew is so helpful. WELCOME, Louisa

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.