Hello from Melbourne ❤️

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Melbourne ❤️

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    melanieh
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I’m Melanie and have been playing ukulele since April 2020 during covid lockdown. I picked up ukulele put of boredom and now I can’t put it down anymore!

I am so excited! I finally joined Rock Class 101 today! Looking forward to all the lessons I’ve missed before.

Take care everyone!!
    Melanie

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi from Hobart Melanie

Andrew
    Keymaster

Glad to have you on-board, Melanie 🙂

melanieh
    Participant

Thanks @Andrew and @robinboyd ! I’m so happy to be a member of this awesome group 😃

lyndallk
    Participant

Hi from Sydney, @melanieh!

melanieh
    Participant

Hi @lyndallk ! 😃

surferjay
    Participant

Hello, you’ve arrived to a wonderful place which will elevate your learning 🙂

melanieh
    Participant

Thanks @surferjay! How long you’ve been a member? I am overwhelmed with the number of beautiful arrangements to learn! 😃

gi_gi_
    Participant

Welcome. I’ve been a Member since Sept I think. I stick with the monthly Challenges for now until I improve more. Each Challenge helps develop different skills. Enjoy yourself. Have fun 🙂

melanieh
    Participant

Hi gi_gi!

I have joined their challenges from October to December this year. The songs are quite tough but I enjoy participating 😊.

surferjay
    Participant

I joined just about under a year ago. This site has helped me a lot. Where as I’ve definitely got information from Youtube. The building blocks of my playing have come from here 😎

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.