Hello from New Hampshire =]

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from New Hampshire =]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    lowlyclock1757
    Participant

Three years ago I flew to California for a metal festival and in a music tent were a rack of Ukuleles. I bought one with the promise of every band signing this cool mini instrument that I could hang on my wall. Fast forward two years and I was sick of it laughing at me for my inability to play every time I walked down the hall lol. I saw a local ad in the paper offering a Ukulele class so I signed up.

It’s been almost exactly a year since I’ve started to play and I love this thing but I really want to be able to jam with others. I wanna be able to pick up this cutesy, perceived toy and gently blow people’s wigs off haha. I want everyone to think the Ukulele is as rad as I do!

I like your style of teaching, so after doodling around and feeling stuck – I’ve finally joined for some structured lessons to help me. Thanks!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Awesome story! I look forward to hearing you play and hope you join one of our monthly challenges 🙂

becky7777
    Participant

Welcome!

Stumbled over Andrew’s videos and loved his style of teaching too. Plus the fact there’s a bunch of finger style arrangements.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.