Hello from Oregon

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Oregon

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    emakela

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday, I was searching for a ukulele tutorial for Game of Thrones and found Rock Class 101. So far I’m super impressed and happy to have found such a great resource for learning how to play my ukulele.

Andrew’s Game of Thrones Theme arrangement is amazing, but a bit beyond my current capabilities. I’m pretty tenacious and will continue to chip away at it for as long as it takes. In the meantime I think I’ll give the July beginner challenge a go. Wish me luck! I’ve really enjoyed watching and listening to other beginners. I love the idea that we’ll be able to follow each other’s progress. It’s very encouraging.

Oh, and here’s a video I made to explain my music binder idea to my son (who gave me my ukulele this past Christmas).

– Eliza

my music binder

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome Eliza! Glad you found us 🙂 I’m excited to see your performance for this month’s challenge! And let me know if you need help on that other tune.

By the way, that’s a really creative way for making your music much more portable. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,

Andrew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.