Hello from Portugal

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Portugal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pluribus
    Participant

Hello everybody.

I started playing my Tenor a few years ago, but now I discovered the Baritone and I’m fascinated.

It seems there is a “new” baritone course here on Rock Class 101 but I can’t find information about it.

Any advice?

Cheers to all and thank you for receiving me.

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi Pluribus. I don’t think there is a course as such, but there are a few tunes that were arranged for the baritone. You can find them here: https://rockclass101.com/songcategories/?_sft_post_tag=baritone

Otherwise, you can go to “ukulele songs,” check the “baritone” box, and hit the search button.

pluribus
    Participant

Thank you robinboyd.

I’m pretty sure I saw somewhere a “new” baritone course but I can’t find it now. Maybe I was wrong.

I will check those tunes for baritone for sure.

Cheers.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi @pluribus,

We launched baritone lessons last year: https://rockclass101.com/songcategories/?_sft_post_tag=baritone

Robin’s steps were correct for accessing those lessons. You can manually access them by clicking “Ukulele Songs” in the main menu, then selecting “Baritone” in the filter on the right hand side of the site:

null

There’s 8 lessons up right now with a new one coming out Feb 18.

At the moment, all we’re planning to do with baritone is stand-alone lessons on songs. If you’re looking for courses or general playing lessons, you’ll want to grab a high or low G uke as we have hundreds of lessons for those tunings.

P.S. Did you know that you can play any low G arrangement on baritone? Although you will be playing in a different key.

You can use the same sorting method detailed above to find all of our low G content 🙂

pluribus
    Participant

Hi Andrew.
    Thank you for your input.

My baritone is in DGBE, can I still play any low G arrangement? I know that it will be in a different Key but I never realized that was possible. I’m gonna try it, that’s for sure.

Thanks once again.

Cheers

Andrew
    Keymaster

Yes, you can 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.