Hello from S Florida!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from S Florida!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    beckycurchy
    Participant

Hello to UkeLand!
    I’m sort of a beginner and trying to learn on my own without the assistance of a formal instructor. Have used several of the videos posted by Andrew to learn some songs. I’m so impressed with his teaching style and professionalism.

Since I cannot sing and nobody who lives in my neighborhood would want to stay if I started trying, the fingerstyle method is perfect for me. When I played my first few songs from a song book I was worried that I would never enjoy the uke, but Andrew’s videos have built my confidence.

I don’t practice everyday, but when I’m at home I really enjoy learning and practicing new techniques, exercises and songs.

Happy play time to all of you!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome Becky! Awesome to hear you are enjoying playing 🙂 If you ever need help, don’t hesitate to ask!

becky7777
    Participant

Welcome Becky 😀 Happy playing to you as well! While you’re at it send some nice warm weather up to the Chicago area… It’s a bit chilly up in these parts lol! I’d settle for a solid 45 degrees for a couple days even 😉

Anyway I’m a beginner but have learned a lot here, hope you have a great holiday!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.