Hello from Switzerland

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Switzerland

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dreadhead
    Participant

Hi everyone. My names Marina and I’m from Switzerland. I joined Rockclass 101 a few months ago but I didn’t introduce myself until now. When I was little, I startet playing the keyboard and later the piano. Music was always very important in my life. Unfortunately I stopped playing a few years ago. This summer I decided to try playing my mom’s guitar. It was ok but I started to look for an instrument which is small enough to take it to my motorcycle travels. This was the reason why I bought my Uke. Now I love it and it is definitely the right instrument for me. It is awesome to have music back in my life!

Hi. That’s awesome that you’re driving around in Switzerland on a motorcycle with a ukulele.

I like to travel also and love the convenience of having a ukulele to bring with me. You can’t do that with a piano, that’s for sure.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome! Glad to hear music is back in your life! Btw I’ve visited your awesome country, the Jungfrau is a memory I will cherish forever 🙂

dreadhead
    Participant

Thanks a lot. And Andrew, thanks for your lessons. It is an amazing homepage and your instructions are great also for beginners. I’ll try the November challenge, so happy to participate!

@sprintingyogini
    It’s great that you’re travelling too with your uke. Hope you love it as I do!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.