Hello from UK

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from UK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ukulelekath

Hi I’m Kath. I’m finding it all a bit bewildering, not sure where is best to start. I guess I’m nearer intermediate level playing/chord wise but very new to fingerpicking.
    Not helping that stupid iPad has a column on left which is covering up what I’m trying to view. I can get rid of it by swiping left when in portrait but not in landscape.Grrr!

lisadmh
    Participant

Hi Kath. Welcome! Here’s a good place to start. It’s a page all about… where to start! ☺ Have fun and see ya around!

Learning Paths

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Kath! Check out the link Lisa posted and let me know if you have any questions 🙂

becky7777
    Participant

Hi Kath. I am not an Iperson but lots of users here are, so someone will probably be able to help you fix viewing problems. Not sure how many people are around right now with the holidays and New Years looming.

Learning Paths

If you haven’t seen the learning paths link, it’s worth checking out to get a feel for the site. Other than that, i’ve only been playing uke a little over a year. I consider myself a “seasoned beginner” in rockclass ranking, but I skipped around so much in coarses, I kind of gave up trying to rank myself.

BTW- (this is my personal opinion, but it works for me. Individual results may vary. 😉) Don’t limit yourself to certain levels of songs. If you’re good at a technique or whatever skills a particular song uses already, a level 4 song might be easier to learn then a level 1 using all new techniques.

I’ll stop babbling. (I type long posts) Welcome though! Hope you join everyone in the monthly challenges! They’re fun and super helpful.

becky7777
    Participant

Lol oops had this minimized a while before posting. sorry I repeated stuff!

ukulelekath

Thankyou!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.