Hello from Woodstock GA — Lovin’ the Uke!!!!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Woodstock GA — Lovin’ the Uke!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chand36
    Participant

Hi: My name is Chandler and I live in the Atlanta metro area. I’ve played guitar, piano and other instruments in the past, but fell in love with the Ukulele when visiting the islands. I’m a new player so still getting used to the Uke. It would be great to practice with another person from the local area as well.

tux4tgvf5
    Participant

Hi Chandler,

Welcome to the group. I live in Roswell. If you’re ok with it, please text or call me. Tomorrow we have a group meeting at 11am you can join us in person at the Threadmill(think Uke Republic Ukuleles) in Austell or follow along via Facebook live. Every 1st & 3rd Sunday another group plays at Waikikie Hawaiian BBQ, we’re there this Sunday. Another group meets in Woodstock on Tuesday evenings at the library except for this week, they meet at a member’s house. Tom 404-500-69FourOne

chand36
    Participant

Thanks for the information, Tom. Been to Uke Republic quite a few times and I’ve watched some of the group’s videos too. As I said before, I’m new to Ukulele, so it might take me a while to play around others. Heck, I ordered a Ukulele the other day and still don’t know if I should go Low G or High G! 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Chandler! Happy to have you here with us 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.