Here comes the sun

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Here comes the sun

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    lisadmh
    Participant

Here’s one I’ve been working on for a bit and I’m finally getting the chorus. My boyfriend is begging me to post somewhere and call it done. Boy does this one get stuck in a person’s head. It’s worse than the sponge bob square pants month!

Three points to whoever can find the three cheats. I dumbed it down a tad.

I’m moving on to Fly Me To The Moon now, but will keep working at cleaning this up, or at least keeping it alive.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Great job Lisa! I used to drive my ex nuts with non-stop practicing, LOL.

sabine58

Oh Lisa, how I sympathize!! I’ve been torturing my boyfriend for months with this tune, which I think is a great arrangement of a great song! I’m nearly there… I don’t know why, but I always had a problem with the G-chord and with this tune I really had to face my demons! You’ve done a great job but keep at it! Bye from the South of France!

lisadmh
    Participant

Thanks both. It’s a great tune, and a great G workout Sabine. You’ll get it!

leahwoosley

Sounds great Lisa! I’ve been playing this tune a lot lately too.

sheredwa
    Participant

Very nice !

springer1
    Participant

Here comes the sun and Fly me to the moon are my absolute favorites that I have learned on this site! Wish we could play together lisadmh! We are at the same level! Keep practicing!

lisadmh
    Participant

That would be fun, springer! I drifted of fly my to the moon due to challenges taking over but it’s high on my wish list!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.