Hi from Brussels, Belgium

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hi from Brussels, Belgium

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ben-j283
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I had an ukulele for years but never had the chance to learn it the proper way, so here I am.
    I really wish I will learn and improve with RockClass101 (i’m currently going through the beginner’s guide, should I complete it before jumping to the monthly challenge ?)
    Also, Is there any chance that the platforme has a tablature manager or something like that ?

Hope that everyone is doing alright and rocking the uke !

Best Sprouts

lisadmh
    Participant

Hi Ben. Welcome! I’d say try to join the challenge. You have all month and it’s super fun and motivating.

Look for the Favorites function. That lets you organize things into custom groups.

See ya around!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Ben! I think Lisa’s suggestion is spot on. Check out this video to learn how to favorite (a.k.a. bookmark) lessons.

lisamcc
    Participant

Welcome Ben! I agree – leap in with a challenge, it’s very motivating! Good luck and enjoy your rediscovery of the happiest instrument! This is a good month to start too, some very uplifting tunes and the instruction is excellent. Just take it a small step at a time. Using the tab feature at the bottom of each of the lessons, where you can play along – that’s a great way to improve. I put it on audio and full screen then select the bits I’m working on and work up from a slower speed. Welcome to a great community 🙂

nproost
    Participant

Hi fellow Belgian!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.