Hi from the West Midlands U.K.

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hi from the West Midlands U.K.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darrellw
    Participant

Hi folks, I’m Darrell and have just started my interest in Ukulele, I’m not a complete beginner to stringed instruments, I’ve had guitars on and off for years but never really got past the good beginner stage.
    At the moment I have a Strat, Telecaster, a 1970 Terada classical that I found in a junk shop and rebuilt and my pride and joy a Freshman Apollo 4 0C (AAA spruce top and mahogany sides 000 size).
    And my Ukulele that seems to have multiplied 😉
    A Donner Tenor in spruce and mahogany, an Antonio Carvalho Concert in all solid Acacia and a Muke soprano in all mahogany,yes I got UAS!!!
    At the moment I’m trying to understand how the tuning works and trying to learn a couple of songs ~ Shimmy like my sister Kate by the Ditty bops and Creep by Radiohead.
    Hope to be posting something in a while 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Nice collection Darrell! Have you checked out Learning Paths? It’s a step-by-step guide that teaches you how to create a structured plan that takes you from the beginner to advanced level and answers the question “where do I start?”. Let me know if you have any questions and welcome!

darrellw
    Participant

Thanks I will do that, a structured approach with proper goals should help progress!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.