Hi from Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hi from Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mindlogik
    Participant

Hi Andrew . Just renewed my subscription and heading into year five of rockclass101 but my first time introducing myself to the forum so hi all. Attached a photo of my happy space.

surferjay
    Participant

OOOOOoooooo very nice πŸ™‚ Really like it! Need to organise a space based on this.. Currently I have a happy chair and that’s it. Thanks for sharing. Hello/Welcome/Hello πŸ™‚

mindlogik
    Participant

Thanks Surferjay :-). Glad to make your acquaintance. Thanks for the welcome.

mindlogik
    Participant

Hi Andrew.

A quick thank you for the kind words and encouragement and to share the children’s song I wrote and produced with the forum. I wrote the song for my two grandsons and family. I also created an interactive Youtube video of he song end August. Happy to share the song and music sheets with anyone if they would like a copy. There are a number of copies floating around on Youtube and I am trying to get YouTube to amalgamate them all as each copy has views. If you like the song appreciate a like. Best, Patrick

robinboyd
    Participant

Nice job!

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@mindlogik, welcome to you! Your setup is perfection! What kind of keyboard do you have, if you don’t mind saying?

That song is amazing and adorable! The Kiwi accent lends itself so well to singing. 😁

Just have to say, I love New Zealand so much, everything about it. My sister and I went there once right after high school and it’s an incredible place. One of the loveliest places on earth with the kindest, most creative and brilliant people.

Congrats on 5 years with the site!

lyndallk
    Participant

I really like your song, @mindlogik. And I did so on youtube. Very creative

mindlogik
    Participant

Hi Lyn

Thank you. Appreciate your comment and encouragement !

Thoroughly enjoyed writing the song for my grandsons πŸ™‚

Warmest regards ,
    Patrick

mindlogik
    Participant

Hi The Bumble Bard πŸ™‚

The keyboard is a Midi M-Audio Keystation 88 MK-3 . I use an iMac with Scarlett 2i2 interface . Using GarageBand to record. I then go into a recording studio for a day to do the final production.
    Working on two songs at the moment ” Fingers of Stone” (This one is guitar) and Nga Tui (a children’s song about our beautiful Tui bird :-).

As I mentioned to Andrew, my biggest frustration is finding time to play. This year has been particularly difficult finding time and I am making a concerted effort to block our an hour a day. I stand in awe of the skills of Rockclass101 players.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by mindlogik.
    mindlogik
    Participant

Thank Robin .

Lol, Love the cat !

robinboyd
    Participant

Neptune the cat says thanks πŸ™‚

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@mindlogik, thanks for sharing the specs (?) on your keyboard and such! Hope you share the new songs here too when they’re done! 😊

Same. The people here are so inspiring in their skills, knowledge, generosity, and kindness. I’m glad I stumbled across this community for those reasons.

Not having a enough time is definitely a problem when you’re working on such quality music, I would imagine. You’re doing great with it though!

Kia ora! (Had to look that up; not even going to pretend that I remembered that from more than a decade ago) πŸ˜…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.