How Deep is Your Love progress

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing How Deep is Your Love progress

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    melanieh
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I’m in love with this arrangement! When @Andrew said it’s best suited for upper intermediate to advanced level, I ignored him. I’m nowhere near that level but maybe I can try this? 😅

There’s still a lot of work but here is my progress. Thanks @Steven for this arrangement. It’s one my favourite to play 😊

Cheers!!
    Mel

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by melanieh.
    jbmills07
    Participant

Sounds really amazing! Well done!

melanieh
    Participant

Thanks @jbmills07 Justin 😊

robinboyd
    Participant

If @andrew says that tune is intermediate to advanced-level and you can play it that well, I think that must be what your level is! That was beautiful!

Andrew
    Keymaster

WOW! I just sent it to Steven to watch. I can’t believe your progress. It’s incredible!

melanieh
    Participant

Thanks @Andrew! Steven did a great job teaching the whole arrangement. I won’t be able to play this without his amazing teaching skills.

melanieh
    Participant

Thanks @robinboyd 😊

surferjay
    Participant

WOW! That was some super clean playing, played with confidence.. You owned it 🙂

Is that a K1.. I’m thinking of splashing out 🙂

melanieh
    Participant

Thanks @surferjay! Probably, it helps that I’ve been playing this song nonstop 😁

I was meant to get K1C. I asked for another concert I can compare it with and was surprised that I like OHA-C more! I think it’s the mahogany back and sides that I like more. It sounds warmer to me as opposed to the all solid koa that is a little bright in my opinion.

surferjay
    Participant

Very interesting! I’ll check them out!

evapaju

Well @melanieh , it seems You have been moving to more advanced level without noticing yourself 🙂
    Your playing was highly enjoyable, good work!

melanieh
    Participant

@evapaju thanks for your kind words ☺️

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.