Joining from London, UK

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Joining from London, UK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    henri0
    Participant

Hi everyone

Found this site after searching for an arrangement of ‘It Was Always You Helen’ – aka Candyman/Helen’s theme. Fell in love with the song after re-watching Candyman a few months ago…and have been desperately trying to replicate it. Really appreciate the arrangement and in depth free lesson so have gone ahead and done monthly subs as thanks…and for tabs!! Been spending some solid time practising, including in the garden shed at night time so I don’t annoy my neighbours too much!

I’ve been playing ukulele, guitar and mandolin on and off for years. I get obsessed with individual songs and do all I can to learn them but have never been very methodical about properly learning method, technique etc – having found this resource, think I’m up for giving it another go! Whether I succeed or plod on as before, will be forever grateful for ‘Helen’s theme’! And am already intrigued by the monthly challenges…

respect and greetings,
    Henri0

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Henri0! That was a super fun song to arrange! Glad you found us through it!

Check out this guide for ideas for putting together a structured learning plan 🙂

And if you ever need any help on the lessons, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.