Joseph in Colorado

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Joseph in Colorado

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dgchristian

Hello, I’m Joseph, 32 years old, and I thought I’d introduce myself! I live in Colorado but often find myself travelling all over the U.S. and have recently applied for a passport for the first time in my life! My first trip out of the country may be to Mexico. I’m relatively new to ukulele but enjoy playing and look forward to progressing with this instrument. Recently I won the Ohana ukulele autographed by Taimane on the Q&A contest! Needless to say it kind of made my day, and year… I have a question to ask for anyone who reads this, although the question may be best asked in another page of the forums, I’ll just give it a go here: What is a nice sounding finger picking melody that is easy to learn for beginners? Most of my ukulele playing has been thumb strumming but I’m trying to expand my skills. I mean it needs to be ridiculously easy because I’m very bad outside of thumb thrashing. I’m about to study some of the courses offered on the website, maybe that will help me out! Thanks.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by dgchristian.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome Joseph! I’m so happy you won the ukulele 🙂 And it’s awesome to hear you are traveling, you’ll create a lot of great memories!

Check out our step-by-step guide on where to start and what to work on with our lessons: https://rockclass101.com/learning-paths/. This month’s challenge has a great beginner fingerpicking song: Our First Song. Give it a shot and join the challenge 🙂

benjamin
    Participant

Hi, Joseph, welcome on board. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.