Links in description box

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Links in description box

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ukulele
    Participant

Hi Andrew
    Often in your videos you refer to a “link in the description box below” but I don’t see any description box or links anywhere on the screen. Do you know how to resolve this please?

Also, although I have signed on for the premium membership I can’t always access some things like the online tab viewer which you say can be set at any speed for premium members. Any suggestions please?

With thanks
    Faye

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hi Faye,

“Link in the description box below” is in reference to folks watching the video on YouTube’s website or app. There is a description box under each video that let’s creators put text or links in (you would need to click “SHOW MORE” to expand it):

null

But if you’re watching the videos on our site, you won’t need to use any of this as I link the most important (extra) lessons in the “Helpful Tips” section above the video:

null

As for your second question, check out the second video on this page and jump 6 minutes into it to learn how to use the tab player. That video also gives a rundown on how to navigate the site 🙂

ukulele
    Participant

Hi Andrew!o to explain all the features of the site. Thanks for answering so quickly
    Cheers
    Faye

Andrew
    Keymaster

My pleasure!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.