Loop Pedal – Massive Attack – Teardrop

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Loop Pedal – Massive Attack – Teardrop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    surferjay
    Participant

So after a few days of having my loop pedal I made this cover of Massive Attacks Teardrop.

I made the main loop before otherwise the video would be to long. But everything was created on the ukulele.

It’s been a year since I first brought a $50 ukulele. Its been a great journey and I never thought I would be able to tab out a version of a song myself. Everything I learnt was in this site so a huge thanks to RC101, Andrew and everyone involved 🙂

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by surferjay.
    gi_gi_
    Participant

That is so impressive @surferjay. Hope I can do that one day. Thanks for sharing. Is there a course on this site showing how to use a loop pedal and to tab out songs? This has peaked my interest. Thanks.

surferjay
    Participant

@gi_gi_ thanks 😍.

The ‘Introduction to music theory and jamming’ on this site will teach you all the concepts you need to understand the building blocks of songs so you can tab them out.

– The loop pedal is easy to use. I’m using a LEKATO loop pedal which you can get off eBay or Amazon. There are lots of YouTube videos showing how to use it.

Let me know if you need any help 👍

gi_gi_
    Participant

Thanks so much

gi_gi_
    Participant

I just ordered the Lekato loop pedal. Thx for the tip.

surferjay
    Participant

That’s awesome.. you won’t be disappointed! I made this, this morning with the pedal.

gi_gi_
    Participant

Awesome. Mine will be here by Thursday. I am totally gonna learn this. Just saw a great Ukulele player names Karlie G who is known for looping.
    You did a great job. Keep it up.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by gi_gi_.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.