March of the toreadors

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons March of the toreadors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    recdog
    Participant

Been working on the melody A part. This piece is cool just by being another Carmen aria. Great for a bit of bold delivery. The last flurry of h-p on I think bars 21-23 taking/took some work. I’m using a standard 2nd-3rd finger h-p on the G string and keeping the 1st finger anchored on the f note meas. 21-23 seems to work.
    Ron

Ps does anyone know of a way to download the free you tube app without entering a credit card #.

kanae926
    Participant

Ron, what device are you trying to download the YouTube app to that’s requiring a CC number? I use iOS for iPhone or watch on my PC browser (neither of which require a CC number). If you’re using Android, you can still watch YouTube without an app if you use an internet browser (e.g., Chrome, Edge, Firefox).

recdog
    Participant

Hi Kanae, I just have an iPhone. I have no problem watching YouTube and actually watch tons. The problem occurred when I try to download my videos or record something to YouTube so that I might post them to this site.
    Thanks, Ron

gi_gi_
    Participant

@recdog It doesn’t require a cc. Maybe you’re accessing YT Prime (or whatever it is called). You can type in the search bar of YT how to download abd upload a video using YT. There are many out there. Choose one for the phone (mobile device). Hope that helps.

recdog
    Participant

@gi_gi_ thanks, think I’m able to download a video to a YouTube video now. Hopefully it is straight forward to share that to this site now.
    Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.