New Teacher on rockclass101.com

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself New Teacher on rockclass101.com

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Angelo
    Participant

Howdy, guys!
    Nice meeting everyone. I’m Angelo and I’ll be one of the new instructors here at rockclass101.
    You’ll be seeing me in the next few weeks teaching a few songs and techniques we’ve been working on. Contact me if you have any question.
    Cheers everybody.

fistulle

Hi Angelo,

Excited to see that.

Welcome !

philrab66
    Participant

Hi Angelo
    Are you male or female?
    How old is Andrew?
    How do you know Andrew
    How long have you been playing uke.
    Phil.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by philrab66.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey Phil, I am 29 🙂 Angelo will be making some lessons for our upcoming beginner songs series and will help me complete the beginner course, which launches next month! I’m excited to dive into beginner lessons!

philrab66
    Participant

Hi Andrew
    I am looking forward to the beginner series I am not a beginner but will no doubt pick up some invaluable tips. One thing I have noticed over the years I have been playing is there is a huge gap in the market for just past beginner. As soon as somebody teaches you a few chords then it jumps to intermediate.I have noticed on a few of your level 1 songs you say you should be able to learn this in an afternoon but it would take me weeks. I must admit I like your style of teaching its probably the closest for me to an actual teacher. Well done
    Phil.

fistulle

I join you on this philrab66. So true ! C F G and then… A big gap 😉

I just hope that the beginner course won t be this too… We will see.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I think our new series will fill that void. But, your guys feedback is invaluable to me! Let me know when these lessons come out, if we hit or miss the mark.

woodie

I’ve been away and busy the last few weeks so havn’t been able to get on for a while, its great to see so many more new members and now a new teacher too..

Welcome Angelo I can’t wait to see what’s coming up on the site and lessons in the future.. The sites moving ahead in leaps and bounds lately.. great to see..well done guys

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.