Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Krysia (pronounced Krisha) here, I have just joined after seeing Miserlou on YouTube by Matt Dahlberg. Mind you it is way above my current skills, but one likes to try or dream at least. I did manage the technique for a few seconds, so I know it’s possible. I think I could describe myself as a seasoned beginner I love both strumming and finger picking and trying new things. I want to improve continuity. So I can play a tune all the way through successfully so I can show off a little! At least to my family so they can see I can actually play! Ha ha.
    Anyway, I have a question. Is it possible to search for a specific song? If so how? I can’t seem to find a way.
    Well thanks for reading my ramble. I look forward to hanging out here and trying a few courses.
    Cheers. K

robinboyd
    Participant

Hi Krysia,

Go to the “Ukulele Songs” page. And under “Song Categories” there is a “Search Songs” box. I hope that helped.

Robin

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Krysia! Please watch the second video on this page and jump 10:42 into it. It’ll teach you how to sort and search for songs.

That page also gives you a lot of ideas on where to start and what to work on with our lessons. I hope you enjoy the lessons and if you ever have any questions on them, please don’t hesitate to ask 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.