(NewJeans) Ditto – Ukulele Fingerstyle (inspired by Sungha Jung)

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing (NewJeans) Ditto – Ukulele Fingerstyle (inspired by Sungha Jung)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    aukritesp01
    Participant

(NewJeans) Ditto – Ukulele Fingerstyle (inspired by Sungha Jung)

This is my current favorite song from a wonderful K-pop girl group, NewJeans. There’s no ukulele fingerstyle arrangement or tutorial apart from Sungha’s video, so I decided to do the arrangement myself. I’ve tried my best to achieve the melody, harmony, and rhythm from the original song. Hope you enjoy it.

Best,
    Aukrit

gi_gi_
    Participant

Very, very nice @aukritesp01

aukritesp01
    Participant

Thanks! @gi_gi_

leb397
    Participant

@aukritesp01 very nice arrangement. Not familiar with group but love the rhythm/ backbeat. Thanks for sharing 🙂

aukritesp01
    Participant

@leb397 Many thanks for your detailed comment! 😌

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@aukritesp01, this is so good! I also love the backbeat you added. Never heard this song but I really like it.

Side note, @gi_gi_ I loved your work on Adelita in the challenge! Very well done. 😊

gi_gi_
    Participant

@TBB thanks so much. That means alot. I love working in it. I really didn’t think I was gonna learn it after trying to play the very first note. Playing the G string at the same time as doing a pull off was hard but it came with practice. I love these challenges. Thanks TBB

aukritesp01
    Participant

@The_Bumble_Bard Many thanks for your detailed comment! 😌

The_Bumble_Bard
    Participant

@gi_gi_ of course! You did a beautiful job with it. It sounds and looks like a difficult tune, but you did a lovely job with those tricky techniques; I look forward to learning it too when I’m ready. 😊

@aukritesp01
    , you’re welcs (welcome)!! 😊

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.