On screen tab viewer not working

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons On screen tab viewer not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    smokealot
    Participant

Hello everybody,

is anyone else having problems using the on screen tab viewer?
    Clicking on the metronome, settings and the looping option results in nothing happening.
    I tried it with edge and firefox.

I havn´t used it for a while but remember that is was working fine a while ago.

becky7777
    Participant

Think my reply got dumped in spam.

It works, make sure to click synthetic mode

Andrew
    Keymaster

Becky is correct. Metronome only works in synthetic mode. Check out the 2nd video on this page and jump 6 minutes into it to learn how to switch between video, audio and synthetic.

Looping works for all modes. If you are having any issues using it, please make sure your browser is up to date. Let me know if issues persist.

smokealot
    Participant

On MS Edge + Firefox it still is not working (cannot open the settings menu), both are up to date. Just for the sake of trying it I downloaded Opera and it is working there. It also works on the iphone.
    Guess I´m using Opera now.

I have no clue why it is not working on the other two anymore.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I’ll report it to their support team. What device are you using?

kanae926
    Participant

I’m using Chrome (on a PC) and was able to get the metronome to play on all three tracks.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by kanae926.
    smokealot
    Participant

Im using a laptop with windows 10.
    With opera i get the metronom to work on all three tracks as well.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Here is what they said:

Is it possible the person was using a touchscreen device? We just fixed a bug yesterday affecting computers that have both touchscreen and mouse. I wonder if it’s fixed for them now?

FYI, the metronome doesn’t just work in synthetic mode — it now works over real recordings as well!

—-

I had no idea they made the change for the metronome. That’s cool! They are always making the player better 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.