Opinions on song Idea I just finished

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Opinions on song Idea I just finished

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    the_moon
    Participant

Hello, I hope this is the right forum. I’ve been a member for over a year now and my playing has improved quite a bit. I’d like to hear other peoples opinions on this song I just finished, I think I may want to polish it more

robinboyd
    Participant

Wow, that’s awesome! I love it!

lyndallk
    Participant

Wow. This is a beautiful piece. We’ll done. Lovely.

lisadmh
    Participant

I love your song! It’s very smooth and meditative, then bam, it wakes you up. Great vibe. I’d play it for sure.

rickeymike
    Participant

Great composition! It also has commercial appeal.

cashmpe
    Participant

Very nice. Looks like you compiled a lot of knowledge in a years time and applied it well. Very cool.

smokealot
    Participant

That was great!
    My opinion is that you should write more songs 🙂 I would play it too.

the_moon
    Participant

I’m glad so many people liked it! I have others I’ve been working on and I’ll be sure to post them when I can. I’ll also look into making tabs for those who are interested. Though I’ve never done them before and I have summer classes so it might be a while 😅

lyndallk
    Participant

More please

sir_anzalot
    Participant

Very cool, I like what you did here! Whenever I write something I only lay a foundation, but rarely do my songs reach this level of… let’s call it “storytelling” – Bravo! I can only second what rickeymike has already said. If I may offer some constructive criticism: Invest some of your polishing time into the transition between the strumming part and the following picking phrase. This is of course totally subjective, but that was the only part that felt a bit unfinished to me. Keep up your good work man, you got talent! 🙂

Would love to see the tabs for this to try and play it myself. This sounds pretty incredible.

samash07
    Participant

Wow, that’s a lovely piece! And feels like it’d have commercial appeal as well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.