Our Giveaway Winner!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Our Giveaway Winner!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Congrats to Lora! (username: loraukulele1) She wrote this on our forum and it really hit home with me.

“I discovered your youtube channel a couple weeks ago and I’m already a better player than before. I don’t usually enter giveaways but I’m entering this one because I recently discovered a crack in my ukulele. It’s my only escape from stress and school and now it looks terrible. But enough of me being a charity case. Thanks for the amazing lessons and tips!! See you in your next video.”

-Lora

I hope you enjoy your new ukulele, premium membership, and Rock Class 101 T-Shirt. Thanks to all who entered the giveaway!

Friendly reminder, T-Shirts will be on sale for the next week only! Pick one up before it’s too late! They make great stocking stuffers 🙂

Click the T-Shirt Below to Order Yours!

loraukulele1

Omg Thanks so much!!

philrab66
    Participant

She wrote this on our forum and it really hit home with me.

I thought it was a random draw ? Seems like you just picked a sad story to me

To qualify to win: Simple, just post a topic or reply on the forum! I will announce a winner (picked (random) on December 1, 2016.

Andrew
    Keymaster

You are right Phil, I broke the giveaway rule. I apologize for that. Next giveaway I will stick to the rules.

philrab66
    Participant

No worries she can get back to her playing now. When does the beginner course come out cant wait much longer?

Andrew
    Keymaster

I am shooting for Dec 16! Angelo and I are working non-stop on completing it. There are over 25+ lessons in it 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

Our winner, Lora, wearing her Rock Class 101 T-Shirt with her new Ukulele 🙂

null

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Andrew.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.