Site Maintenance Scheduled for Monday, Feb 11 at 12 EST

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Site Maintenance Scheduled for Monday, Feb 11 at 12 EST

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

On Monday, February 11, at 12 P.M. EST the site will undergo scheduled maintenance. You will not be able to access the site and/or the lessons. During this time, I will be applying a “facelift” that will bring a sleeker menu among other minor updates. I hope to have the site back up and running within an hour or two. Sorry for the inconvenience.

null

Big props to Dave ( @ellbo99 ) for the new AWESOME logo!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey guys, the site has been updated. Please let me know if you experience any issues and I’ll get on it with my support team to trouble shoot and squash.

There is an issue with the menu not sticking to the top of screen when you scroll down in mobile and it’s also acting weird on member pages (pages like our shop – not lesson pages) when logged in. We’re working on it. Oh the fun joys of technology LOL 🙂

UPDATE: Menu issues have been fixed.

curlyuke
    Participant

Looks good!

becky7777
    Participant

Everything has been running smoothly on the silk browser for me since the logo change. I didn’t go digging for issues but I haven’t had any hiccups I’m aware of.

I’ll let you know if I run into anything.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.