Support for a cool Content Creator

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Support for a cool Content Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sir_anzalot
    Participant

Hey Guys!

Some of you might know Steven Laity. He is a content Creator on YouTube who arranges and publishes mostly beginner friendly Fingerstyle Arrangements which I find to be an important pillar for the Ukulele Community, as many others only supply the public with arrangements consisting of the same 4 chords over and over again, or consecutive one string plucking and so on. ANdrew mentioned that he is also the one who layed the groundwork for RockClass’ Zelda’s Lullaby Arrangement, that is how I came in contact with him in the first place.

(his YouTube Channel)

(his Homepage)

Anyway, he recently went Patreon and I decided to support him a bit because I think he is doing good work just out of love for Music, as he does not expect anything in return. I began exchanging Messages with him over Patreon and he is a really cool guy. Through these messages and some of his posts on Patreon it became clearer and clearer that the whole COVID Situation makes life for him and his family somehwat hard and he struggles a bit as he lost most of his music Students due to the whole Situation.

I wanted to share the link to his Patreon here to maybe encourage some of you to support him a bit, too, in case you as well like the work he is doing. Mostly because this is such a great community and I have faith that there are some people here who feel the same about this.

So here is his Patreon Site if anyone feels like helping him out a bit πŸ˜‰

Cheers
    Andy

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Andrew.
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Steven’s a good guy. Thanks for sharing his links, Andy! πŸ™‚

robinboyd
    Participant

Isn’t he the guy who did the arrangement for Zelda’s Lullaby for RC101?

sir_anzalot
    Participant

@Andrew I don’t know why but I can not Edit my original Post and the Patreon Link somehow got lost in the moderation Process. Could you add it in again please?

You are right @robinboyd
    I mentioned above that he layed the groundwork for that because I was under the impression that there were some tweaks made in the RC101 Version, but I just checked again and it seems to be the same. Thanks for the correction πŸ™‚

zitronen

Thanks for the link, I subbed him! Iβ€˜m happy to find more game/Anime songs with tabs! I wish there were more. πŸ™
    Does someone know what tool is used to create those tabs displayed in his videos (They look the same as the rc101 tabs)

Greetings from Germany πŸ™‚

sir_anzalot
    Participant

That’s exactly the reason why I posted him here @Zitronen πŸ˜‰ Also the Tool he uses to create the tabs is Guitar Pro.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.