They're Out There……

Home Page Forums Uke Talk They're Out There……

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

Woke up at 5am the other day really stressed out and figured this out. The delay thing is relaxing. It’s fun to play around with too.

@Andrew
    I turned up the gain till I was able to clip if I played to hard (for me..)…. wasn’t my feedback but I thought maybe??? Other than that I tried to speed up my playing here…

This is trancy… prob no other dynamics to speak of. Took it into position 2 because it uses the entire neck that way… It’s also wrong. (still kind of in progress, eventually) everyone elses is too though that I clicked on, so figured it’s okay enough. The end of picking the “delay” part which is that arpeggiated strum plus slow picado at the end. No effects used except the limiter and I drug the eq thing down to make the noise floor a different frequency. squishes the uke sound, but its crazy loud otherwise.

Andrew
    Keymaster

That uke has a nice tone! That white noise happens because you raised the volume. To alleviate this, you must find the correct setting on your audio interface, so that it records at a loud enough volume from the get-go, without having to be boosted in post-production.

becky7777
    Participant

Thank you Andrew. 🙂

Part is my house hums really loud. (Other peoples fans and household electronic appliences I have no control over) household

I’ll keep messing around with it though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.