Travel amp

Home Page Forums Uke Talk Travel amp

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    2013mopar
    Participant

Hello. I’m a beginner intermediate and or a seasoned beginner player. I have been interested in picking up a solid body electric uke. #1 any way we could get a video or two on some killer full electric music u know like freebird lol. #2 wanting to pick up a nice travel amp because my music teacher recently asked me to join his group as the lead ukulele player but with him on guitar and others on bass and drums I wont be able to push my uke above their sound. Wanting a battery powered on if there are any good ones. Been looking at the roland mobile cube but not sure about it. Also looking into the roland cube street. However again not sure about it and $300 is a lot to waste if I should just get one that plugs in. Any advice is appreciated. Current uke is an acoustic electric kala ka-ztp-ctg-ce.

Andrew
    Keymaster

1) No Freebird! Joking, good idea I’ll keep it in mind for a future lesson.

2) Roland is a great brand. I own a Fishman Loudbox mini. It’s an awesome acoustic amp that I’ve gigged with many times. Another member just bought it off my recommendation and wrote me back saying he loved it 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.