U-bass

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stephen

Hello everyone, I’m excited to announce that I will be doing U-bass lessons for the site starting soon! This thread will be for you to post questions and showcase your U-bass playing! Here’s a little arrangement I made last night to introduce my new U-bass!

nocnyptak

Brilliant!!! I purchased ubass immediately when Andrew announced his plans about ubass on site (well, I had that in mind for a while – he just pushed me over the edge, haha).

I would be very happy if we could get transcript (tabulature to download or even better – guitar pro files) of your arrangements please!

Thanks very much.

Andrew
    Keymaster

That’s awesome that you bought one 🙂 Stephen, myself, and a couple friends are headed up to the cabins tomorrow for a couple days in the mountains. I think this is our 8th annual trip, crazy how time flys! We’ll be working on devising the U-Bass lesson schedule when we’re up there. So hang tight on Canon for now.

I can tell you that the first two U-Bass lessons will be for our concept lesson series. The first one will be a rock tune in the style of the Rolling Stones and the second will be a Bossa Nova style tune. Both of these lessons will also feature drum tracks. The Bossa Nova one has an awesome Latin Groove feel, I’m really pumped for that one to come out 🙂

Andrew
    Keymaster

We are enjoying a couple days off in the mountains 🙂 Here is a fun jam we had yesterday!

airam2017
    Participant

You both are awesome artist and what a beautiful place to be and make music!

I would like to try that U-bass…

Thank you much Andrew for the feedback, I will work on the tempo soon. I will have 2 days off next week and will try watch the basic vid tut…

Stephen

Hey guys, in addition to the U-bass videos on Rock Class 101, I’ll be posting my own arrangements at http://youtube.com/stephencoxbass
    Tabs and guitar pro files will be available on my patreon

Thank you, and I hope this helps any people embarking on a U-Bass journey.

–Stephen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.