Uke and Piano Duet Music

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Uke and Piano Duet Music

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, is there sheet music available for the piano portion of the ukulele and piano duet? I’m learning to play the piano too and it would be cool to duet with myself.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, no. But, the chords are listed above the ukulele tab/notation. 🙂

richo_uke
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    would it be possible to have an own soundtrack (?) for the ukulele melody next time? For me it is very difficult to hear exactly what the ukulele melody is when it is accompanied by another instrument such as the piano this time.
    If I want to use the on screen tab viewer I only have the chance to switch to the Synthesizer mode. So I can’t hear the complete melody played by the ukulele – but that would be a great help developing my ear.
    Hope you can understand what I’m talking about.
    Greetings from Germany.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Yes, I can def add that. I’ll respond on this post when it’s up 🙂

Thx for the feedback, I’ll remember to add a solo uke play-along track for every duet/band song we do from now on.

lisamcc
    Participant

Lovely tune…but in duets I would love the other instrument music too so I can practice both parts or with someone else rather than just with my laptop backing. My sister has just started to play the piano. This is a cool piece..welcome AJ.

Andrew
    Keymaster

@richo_uke, the uke only track has been added. Btw, you can also switch the tab player to synthetic mode to activate a metronome and hear the uke part only. That will help with practicing too since it’s syncopated.

richo_uke
    Participant

Thanks Andrew,

my Safari Browser shows no Uke only file.
    Yes, I know that I can switch to synthetic. I used this with Katies pieces when there is voice in the background because I really don’t how a voice sounds when speed is slowed down. But I must say, I don’t like the synthesizer sound also. 🙃
    I only use it when nothing else works for me. 🤔

Have a nice day
    Rici

Andrew
    Keymaster

Rici, it should be showing. Can you refresh the page and see if it appears?

richo_uke
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I misunderstood where to find it. I thought it was a single file attached like the background piano files. Now I found it in the tab player and thats what I like most.
    Thank you so much.
    If there are single ukulele tracks from both of Katies songs I would really appreciate if you could upload them as well.
    Looking forward to improve with your help. 🙂

Rici

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.