Uke Club Cover – Hawaii Five-O

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Uke Club Cover – Hawaii Five-O

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    praus6qwet
    Participant

Hey guys!

So I’ve been running a uke club for youths in my town for some 2 years now. I’m a hobby musician at best myself, learning along the way while trying to spread some of the basic knowledge among our members, so while it’s always fun, it sometimes gets difficult as well. Anyways, I feel like we got some momentum going in the last few months, really forming a steady group of some 6-8 people that come regularly with a similar number coming to join us in every now and then, we even had two live performances on local dancing balls.

Here is our latest video, cover of Hawaii Five-O (sadly just a duet) and there are some more on our YT channel with more people playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGHFSDnOpdM

In order to improve, I appreciate any feedback and I’d love to get some suggestions for songs that sound good in a group setting, and nice riffs never.

Have a good one!

rickeymike
    Participant

Praus, Try some of the songs on the RockClass site. I’ve picked out a few. some are harder than others:

Heart and Soul
    Bad Moon Rising
    La Bamba
    Ghost Riders in the Sky
    The Chicken

lisadmh
    Participant

That was tons of fun. Thanks for sharing! There are duets on here. It’d be fun to get a bunch joined up on rock class and join us in a group challenge submission.

Andrew
    Keymaster

That was so much fun to watch! Thx for sharing 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.