Ukulele and Guitar Duets on Youtube

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Ukulele and Guitar Duets on Youtube

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brettboy
    Participant

Hi Uke Friends!

My friend Tyree and I recently started a duo. We’re playing improvisational, indie, experimental music! He plays guitar while I play uke. We have ~5 songs so far. I made music videos for the first two of our bedroom recordings and put them up on my youtube channel.

The first one is a shadowy waltz called Crow (It’s in C# minor if you want to jam along!)

The second is a jazzy romp called Eagle (It’s in A minor if you want to jam along!)

I hope you like these tracks!

I’ll post more as we record them!

haroldp

Very nice Brett! i love Eagle! very creative with the videos as well !! keep up the good work!

Andrew
    Keymaster

Very cool Brett! I miss playing in an original band and creating, so fulfilling and fun! I dig “Eagle” a lot too. What are some bands that inspire you guys?

brettboy
    Participant

Thanks Harold and Andrew!

We both grew up listing to all kinds of music but mostly to indie-rock, punk and rock. Tyree and I both have a lot of influences from those genres (modest mouse is a particularity big one for both of us). We also love bjork and portishead among others that inspire us! This project was also inspired by Rodrigo y Gabriella and Industrial Revelation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.