Westworld Theme

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Westworld Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    robinboyd
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I was watching the first episode of the new season of Westworld the other day and I thought I would love to be able to play the theme, so I got out my uke and got googling. I found this (https://www.ukulele-tabs.com/uke-songs/westworld/theme-song-uke-tab-54744.html) but I can’t seem to make it sound anything like the Westworld thing. I can’t hear the tune anywhere in it. As they would say on the show “it doesn’t look like anything to me.” I was wondering if you would consider doing an arrangement/tutorial on it at some point. I’ve loved learning some of your other TV show theme arrangements, and you were the first person I thought of when I started struggling.

Robin

robinboyd
    Participant

In the interim, I have found another source for low G. I’d still love it if you did an arrangement of this along with a tutorial, but no rush.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Hey Robin, I’ll add it to my request list. 🙂 I think the next theme tune is going to be Pirates of The Caribbean, as it’s been requested a lot! We’re also overdue for a video game tune!

robinboyd
    Participant

Both sound great to me! Keep up the good work. Hope you’re feeling better, too.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Thanks Robin!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.