Zelda’s Lullaby – Thank you Rock Class.

Home Page Forums Showcase Your Playing Zelda’s Lullaby – Thank you Rock Class.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    humerosa

Aloha fellow uke addicts.

I did not find any search function for the forum and am a bit uncertain if the Zelda’s Lullaby thread already exists. So anyway, here is my interpretation of the beautifully arranged version by Steven Laity.

Not quite 1:1 original, but by heart in more than one sense. I love this song.

Have a nice day everyone!
    And mahalo nui!

willymac
    Participant

Wow, great job. I really enjoyed listen to that.

humerosa

Thank you! 🙏 That means a lot to me! 😁

Andrew
    Keymaster

Beautifully played, Jan! I enjoyed listening to it, too 🙂

Ohh and the search feature can be found on the forum home page at the top left:

null

humerosa

Aloha Andrew!

Thank you for your kind words. You do an amazing job here and are definitely part of my journey.

I’m really humbled that you liked it, too.

Just took my first glance at ‘If I only had a Brain’ and I’m looking forward to playing it here.

Mahalo nui
    Jan

samash07
    Participant

Awesome performance, I too am an avid Zelda fan and the beauty of this piece is that it sounds equally great when played on a slower tempo too.

This was the first tune I learned, even though it was meant for seasoned beginners, and also the reason why I joined RockClass101.

humerosa

Aloha Samash,

Thank you! The tempo is more or less just comfortable to me. I can play it faster, but I believe this is my internal tempo comfort zone for the piece. I am still uncertain about what I like better. Fast or slow. But I tend to the slow variant.

I can also share your feeling regarding directly biting the big chunks. The first fingerpicking piece I learned was TETRIS Theme A. To the day I play it semi regularly. And I always find things to improve or experiment with when I try it out again.

Have a nice day! & Mahalo nui!
    Jan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.