Reply To: Participate in the November 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

Home Page Forums Monthly Member Challenges Participate in the November 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a Reply To: Participate in the November 2022 Member Challenge – WIN $6,000 Kanile’a

dianna
Participant

I AM A PREMIUM MEMBER

Maybe I should have taken on ‘Storm of Storms,’ this month based on our weather. Instead, I practiced Zelda’s Lullaby, a tune that I had never heard before. Because I was unfamiliar with it, I decided to do a little googling and discovered that in this Zelda universe music plays a powerful role….which I found intriguing. Specifically, ‘Zelda’s Lullaby’ was considered sacred in Zelda’s world. Of course, this is nothing new to those of you who play this game, but for me it was significant. Another bit of trivia is that the Lullaby is “The Ballad of the Goddesses” (another Zelda tune) played in reverse.

Anyway, it is a beautiful piece of music….thanks for the challenge….a few flubs and hesitation as I attempt to move around the fretboard, but it’s time to submit….too much going on in the next couple weeks.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by dianna.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by dianna.