aNueNue UC200

Home Page Forums Discuss Your Gear aNueNue UC200

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    miztaken
    Participant

OMG! OMG! OMG!
    It is here!!! Only 9 days since I ordered it.
    She is so beautiful, and so tonal (is that a thing? I mean it sounds wonderful!) with fabulous low action, and shiny, and shapely and just gorgeous.
    I shall show her off to my music teacher AND “my” luthier on Thursday.
    And now I am over excited, and I have to put strap buttons on… and that scares me because it is soooooo pretty and almost perfect (I have found one tiny flaw in the finish).
    And there goes the housework, because now I HAVE to play…

hotmilktea

gorgeous!!

becky7777
    Participant

Congratulations miz!!!!

Feng E has a moonbird too, he loves it!

She’s a pretty ukulele! You NEED to post a challenge or even just mary had a little lamb for god sakes so we can hear it at some point!! 😉

robinboyd
    Participant

I agree. I’m really looking forward to hearing it

miztaken
    Participant

I will practice Brahm’s Lullaby and post it.
    This version is in C, because I am getting the hang of counting and timing (apparently my “free form” timing just doesn’t make the grade).
    I might even get a better speed on it…

BTW aboriginal art uke strap is on (“Possum Dreaming”), plus coordinating #9 attached because all my ukes are numbered in some way.

becky7777
    Participant

Your “Number 9” uke has a Beatles song btw. I’ll spare you slapping up a video link 😁 I’m sure that’s probably the first thing you thought of… Or maybe it’s just me LOL!

Aww I want a deco for my uke headstock now. Your strap is cool 👍

miztaken
    Participant

Thanks Becky – easy to find how to make friendship bracelets on the internet, and because I am also a scrap booker I have heaps of “stuff” to make my numbers for my ukes and to match my straps.

And I did a video! It sounds MUCH better in my head, also in my head I sound “just like Kalei Gamaio”, but slower. 😉

Hopefully by the time I have grandchildren, I will have it up to speed, no metronome in the background, and it will be delicate so the poor child will be able to drift off to sleep.
    No grandchildren in waiting as yet, thank goodness… plenty of time to perfect it 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by miztaken.
    robinboyd
    Participant

Hi Miz – that sounds awesome.

hotmilktea

sounds like a harp! your future grandson will love it!
    my UT200 is on the way too!!the next 10 days will last forever for me….

miztaken
    Participant

@hotmilktea – YOU BOUGHT ONE!!!!
    I am so pleased, and excited for you!
    You will love it, I can’t wait to hear your playing on it (I always look forward to other people’s excitement and joy at getting new things).
    I passed my waiting time by reading the reviews again and again, and looking at the pictures of Moon Birds, and watching people playing Moon Birds, and just being anxious that I might not get what I paid for – but I did!
    I really don’t think I will ever need to upgrade now, and I may make my “eucalele” my low G concert uke.

(Lordy, I have too many beautiful instruments… I don’t know what to do with them all.)

hotmilktea

Ha, so i watched your lullaby again and again (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

robins57

@miztaken it is beautiful and sounds beautiful. So mellow. Congratulations!

kanae926
    Participant

@hotmilktea – did you get your UT200?

I have serious uke envy for those with a Moon Bird. I’ll live vicariously through you. 😉

Congrats, Misty on your new uke. It looks and sounds fantastic!

ukukelley1
    Participant

Very beautiful! The Moon Bird sound AND the playing! Congratulations, miztaken!
    I was unfamiliar with the brand and model, so went to the website to check them out. I listened to the beautiful demos. Between the demos and your lovely lullaby I feel like I’ve been to a fine concert event this evening!
    Sheryl

hotmilktea

@kanae, unfortunatly nope….for some reason it is still in China post and there are Easter holiday….guess probably will come to my hand in May…i tried very hard to forget about it but impossible…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.