Beginner’s Course request

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Beginner’s Course request

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    daveh6700
    Participant

Hi Andrew,
    When I started with the beginner’s course (https://rockclass101.com/definitive-beginners-guide-ukulele/) I whizzed through it. Got it…Know it… etc. Later I realized I was a long way from “mastering” many of the topics and I began again – paying better attention and spending the time it took. Because I marked each module/unit as complete it is difficult to keep track of my progress (for real this time). I would like to request the ability to uncheck the modules/units or even reset them all to make it easier to start over.

Andrew
    Keymaster

That’s a great request, Dave! I’ll send the folks that make the course software an email to see if it’s something that’s built-in already or if they can add it as a feature for a future release.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Update! Looks like I have the ability to reset students. You should be good to start again 🙂

bonnns

I spend a lot of time tyring to figure out what your fingers are doing, learning hammer ons and I think it would be great to have a close up view of your fret board as you play. As a begginer, sometimes it all jsut gets kind of turned around in my head..a visual would be good!

Andrew
    Keymaster

@bonnns – Could you post a video playing hammer-ons? I’m happy to take a look and make sure your technique looks good 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.