French speaking ukulele community πŸ’–

Home Page Forums Uke Talk French speaking ukulele community πŸ’–

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    becky7777
    Participant

I don’t speak other languages except English, (and as you all know, I can barely do that! Lol!)

Anyway, I found this guy a while back, he posted a compilation video of his finalists for a ukulele giveaway he was doing with his students with an improvisation challenge over some chords.

Just wanted to share the video because everyone in it did amazing and thought some others would enjoy, and want to wish another really great friendly uke tribe good luck! πŸ’–

jinajupiter
    Participant

Γ‡a c’est joli, merci

Me too am practicing impro at the moment

becky7777
    Participant

Hey Jina- They’re doing improv over Havana btw. It was driving me crazy trying to figure out what song it was! Andrew has a lesson here, although it appears you might understand the video, so you might have picked the Havana thing up already. 😁 I’m in love with that landscape though!

I had no idea what I was even watching until the performance videos lol. It was set up very much like independent film. 😁 He doesn’t appear to have the auto-translate turned on as an option, in YouTube for his channel, or however that works, either lol. Just really loved everyones performances.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.