Greetings from Germany

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Greetings from Germany

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mick_we
    Participant

Hi everybody,

i am Michael from Germany and I fall in love to play the Ukulele 😄 Normaly i am a wedding Photographer, had a Wife and a beautiful daughter and if I found some time, I play the guitar in a little Band project with my neighbor, where we try to cover stuff from Slipknot, System of a Down etc.

Well, I come to the Ukuelele, because i tried to to teach my sister in law to play the guitar, but without any results, because her hands are too small. We tried many different guitars (I own also a Chiquita guitar) but nothing worked. My Guitar teacher gave met he hint to buy her a Ukulele. So we gave her one for Christmas and now she can play the first chords in her live 😄
    When I ordered her Ukulele, I also bought one for me. It is a concert Ukulele from Ortega. I love this instrument, because it sounds really good (I put on the Aquila Red strings) and the quality it really high for this price. Furthermore I will get a solid Body custom made Ukulele from a local German Company called Brüko in a few weeks. They build beautiful Ukuleles in a high quality for less money.

A few days ago I saw two Videos from Andrew. The first one was the Video where he shows to make some Backbeat and the other one where he played Sultans of Swimg. Wow, it blows me away. I would like to learn to play similar and here I am 😄

At this point a big compliment for the Videos and for the Lessons. I hope I can show you in a few days/weeks something from me 😄

Michael

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by mick_we.
    rickeymike
    Participant

Welcome Michael. Andrew has so many great lessons and songs on his site.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome Michael! Glad to hear you enjoy uke 🙂 It’s a wonderful instrument! Thanks for the kind words, that tune is actually one of my favs from my childhood. I’m looking forward to seeing/hearing your playing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.