Greetings

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Greetings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    angelsian
    Participant

Helloo! I am a From the Philippines but currently in Summerland BC🇨🇦

I was just looking for the best fur elise arrangement for ukulele in youtube and I’m so glad I found you Andrew. This is the course I’ve been looking for.

I want to learn more about ukulele.

What course do I start?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, @angelsian! I’m glad you found us 🙂

For our lessons, the best place to start is here. Learning Paths helps you create a practice plan tailored towards your interests, while also showing you where to start and ideas on what to work on. If you ever need help on the lessons, don’t hesitate to ask!

angelsian
    Participant

Hi Andrew thanks for your reply, if I’ll be a premium member, will I have an access to all of the courses? Let’s just say that I know something about ukulele but I still want to start from scratch can I just skip some of the courses I know and got to the next level?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Yes, you’ll have access to every course and every lesson.

I’d recommend starting with the Beginner’s Course. If you’re familiar with some of the concepts it covers, you can skip over those lessons. Either way, it’s always great to review the fundamentals of playing.

smokealot
    Participant

Hi angelsian,

Für Elise was the reason I landed here as well. It sounds like I was at the same skill level you are now and can wholeheartedly say: it is worth sticking around and working through the times when eveyrthing seems overwhealming (because this site has so much to offer).

I can recommend having a look at the monthly live lessons. They cover some useful topics and I feel like there is always a lesson for something you are wondering about at the moment.

Have fun and see you at the monthly member challenge 🙂

angelsian
    Participant

Hi smokealot!😁 are you a premium member? I’m learning a lot just being a basic member here but I wanted to learn more.

I want to learn how to do fingerpicking from song chords too.

smokealot
    Participant

Yes I am a premium member. Especially in the beginning I found it helpful – it was a real kick start. The courses (fingerpicking course!) are great to learn new techniques. As you get better one might do without it. But for me: I guess I stay premium for a while, an exciting sounding new strumming course was just announced (and if it is just to show some appreciation). If you can afford it I find it well spent money 🙂

I guess it makes it easier to learn all these new things.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.