Hello from Germany

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from Germany

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bibilele
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m from Southern Germany and play ukulele since almost 3 years now. I have a soprano, a concert low G and a tenor ukulele. As I usually take an ukulele to the beach, I also bought an Outdoor ukulele. πŸ˜€ So, the ukulele akquisition syndrome is quite familiar to me. πŸ˜‰ I have a small group of people with whom I make music (as soon as the lockdown is over here we will start again) and we usually strum along and sing. Unfortunately I’m not much of a singer so I started looking for a good way to improve my fingerpicking and I found this page. I started with the beginners’ guide and I’m almost finished with it. I like the tutorials very much and I’m looking forward to learn as much as possible. πŸ™‚

Happy strumming!
    Bianca

lisadmh
    Participant

Welcome, Bianca! I’m glad you found us. You’ll find lots to do here without having to sing. Check out the monthly challenge. We have fun there. πŸ™‚

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome, Bianca! Awesome to hear you are almost done with the course. One of the songs from the course is in this month’s challenge. Hope to see you in it πŸ™‚

bibilele
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, Andrew! That’s the song I’m working on at the moment so I think I should manage to create a video in time. πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.