Hello from India!

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Hello from India!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone!
    I picked up an ukulele 4 months ago. It’s a modest Makala uke I’ve named Lele – she’s completely stolen my heart. I’ve mostly learnt the basics of chords, strumming patterns, some fingerpicking too. I’d really like to learn fingerstyle arrangements though – Andrew, your arrangements are fantastic!
    I’d really like to subscribe to the annual premium membership that you have but I’m not able to process the payment through PayPal (maybe it’s a currency conversion thing? I’m paying from India.) Please help me out. Is there any other way I can complete the payment and become a premium member?

tux4tgvf5
    Participant

Aloha and welcome 😎 I hope you figure out how to become a premium member. I hope you continue to enjoy your uke journey. – Tom 🤙

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome @staylow_keepbrave! Makala’s are awesome! I actually started the site with one! You can hear it on quite a few songs, including this one 🙂

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’ll send you an email and we can figure out the sign up issue.

surferjay
    Participant

I’ve been playing since last December and I now have 4 Ukes haha 🙂 Welcome, and enjoy this amazing site.

It’ll take me a long while to be able to play that piece, but I’m going to embrace the struggle xD
    I am currently learning the piece ‘Allegro’. I’ve memorised it, just gotta build speed now. I must say I looooove the play-along feature. Such a game-changer!

Wow. 4 ukes!!!! Do you have a dedicated uke wall or uke room? I’m dreaming about owning another one too. Probably a tenor with Low G tuning.

surferjay
    Participant

My first 3 were all really cheap ones tbh.

Kala ka15 Soprano
    Kala ka15 Concert
    Mahalo Rainbow Soprano

I purchased a month ago a Cordoba Tenor Solid spruce top which sounds amazing plucked and was expensive but in all honesty the KA15 sounds better when strummed.

My next Uke will be a AnueNue AMM3 but I can’t get them where I live without selling my home haha. I hope to pick one up on my travels 🙏🏻

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.