Help Us Plan Our Lesson Curriculum for 2022!

Home Page Forums Rock Class 101 Ukulele Lessons Help Us Plan Our Lesson Curriculum for 2022!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    extremeuke
    Participant

I would love to learn more of Evan’s songs next year, as they are sonically very rich n expressive. I know it is very challenging, but it keeps u motivated to finish the song. After completing the song, u will learn a number of techniques n progress as a uke player.

pippin105

Hi, would love to have a course on electric ukes, the equipment set up, and looper pedals, and other electric effects.

mac1984
    Participant

I really like the drum beat idea!

misterbones
    Participant

I would love to see a continuation of the scales and modes explained live lessons. The first two lessons were excellent and laid the theoretical ground work by explaining what scales and modes are and how they are related. But that screams for a follow up that teaches how to apply this in real life. How do you find the right scales for any given chord porgression, and how do you use the scales to build a solo over the chord progression, etc. You could make a whole course out of this.

Also I like the idea about advanced percussion techniques a lot.

Finally, I loved the three band arrangements that came out this year (Jump, Jailhouse Rock, Motown Medley), and I’d love to see at least as many again next year. Learning and playing an intricate ukulele arrangement along with a backing track really is what takes your playing to the next level, besides being tons of fun.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by misterbones.
    charles605

Cage method please.

misterbones
    Participant
    charles605

Thank you

charles605

My 2022 lesson plan, music resolution.

1. Follow the beginner course start to finish.

2. Learn as much theory as possibl

6. Learn five songs and three Christmas tunes.

Any advice on the Wich lessons and in what order would be appreciated.

charles605

Could we please have a course that would teach us how to convert sheet music to ukulele tab.

Thanks so much

charles605

I’m on here so much I feel like a bother but here goes. I was thinking that a pdf syllabus for a beginners first year would be helpful.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.