Here in the American Siberia

Home Page Forums Introduce Yourself Here in the American Siberia

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cinichol
    Participant

Hey everyone. I posted here over two years ago, I think. Had to put the uke down for many months, but am back and loving this instrument! So thought I’d re-introduce myself. I’m just a seasoned beginner or low intermediate, but my uke collection is, um, idiotically huge. I just love how different tonewoods feel and sound.

Really love everything Andrew has done with this site, and it’s a kick to read the forum! So grateful for such a fantastic online school. Hope to tune into the live sessions soon.

kanae926
    Participant

Welcome back, @cinichol!

Now that you mention your huge collection, you’ll have to post pics. 😉 Come on, show us your beauties.

robinboyd
    Participant

Welcome back! I’d also like to see your collection. Also, what is the American Siberia? I’m only familiar with the Russian one…

Andrew
    Keymaster

Welcome back! 🙂

miztaken
    Participant

An ukulele collection is only idiotically huge if you have more than my eleven instruments… (three of them are “duds”, ie. not suitable for finger style and RC101).

cinichol
    Participant

lol Boy, I’m over the line, then, at 14 plus two duds! 😱 It really is bad. I do tell myself, well, some people buy boats or expensive trips or ultra high-end clothes. I buy ukes; so what? Anything that makes more music in this world can’t be bad, right? Pics soon!

cinichol
    Participant

Upper MN and ND border. On the ND side especially, it’s the gulag haha. (Although honestly it’s also really beautiful up here. It does help to enjoy the sport of snowshoeing lol.)

cinichol
    Participant

I’ll post some pics soon 👍🏼😊🎶

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.